10 Reasons You Need Chile Lights
Posted: Apr 22 2014
This is vacation week at Hispanic.com. Thus, we're re-printing one of our favorite stories from December. We'll be back on schedule next Monday the 16th. Happy Holidays!
1. Because sometimes you need to feel spicy.
2. Normal christmas lights are so house next door.
3. Chile lights bring tons of lowrider cred.
4. The glow from chile lights is a more gentle and more livable glow.
6. Chile lights are year round & perfect to sit under whilst sipping beer on a muggy patio.
7. They glow in red, green, and yellow bringing you in touch with salsa.
8. Chile lights remind us of the earth, and our natural inclination to farm.
9. Everything is bigger in Texas. Including chile lights.
10. Jose Feliciano says in his song Feliz Navidad...do you really need any other reason?
Josh Cano is the guitarist/keyboardist for the band Intoweather, and a writer for Hispanic.com